Saturday, January 09, 2016

Wax Print on the Table - SWAP 2016

This morning I finished altering McCalls 3129.  It doesn't look like much on the envelope, but I needed something that would work with the wax print (they're kind of stiff), would be long and comfortable.  AND I have this pattern in my stash.  So, this afternoon, we'll give it a shot.  Originally I was going to do sleeves, but I'm going to make it sleeveless, and I'm going to use seam binding instead of facings.  I spent a lot of time on the muslin, but since I don't want to make a second muslin, I'm hoping for the best :-)

This will be the first thing I am making for the trip and the first item in my SWAP!