Friday, March 07, 2008

PR weekend

Only one week to PR weekend, and I'm getting excited! I have next Friday off work, so I'll be driving to LA in the morning. I think it will take about 4 hours - so I think I'll download a good audio book. I'm really anxious to meet so many of my "online friends>" I think that will be the best part of the weekend. I really don't NEED any fabric, but I'm sure I will HAVE to buy some!

Well, I'm posting this because I need accountability! Andy and I just joined back to Weight Watchers. I am a "lifetime" member, meaning that I met my goal and stuck to it - but it has recently "unstuck" so I'm going back. I only want to lose 10-15 pounds, but it's just not happening on my own. So, here we go...

3 comments:

Elaray said...

Have fun at the PR weekend. What a great chance to meet Online Sewing Buddies in person.

cidell said...

I can't wait either! I'm even pulling out clothes trying to figure what to pack!

Maureen said...

10-15 lbs......Me Too!!!!