Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BWOF 119 Finished


OK Adrienne- here you go! The tutorial is finished and so is my blouse. I must say "Thank you" because I like this one even more than the first one. For some reason, it is just more comfortable. I trimmed the armhole seam allowances to 1/4" on this one and don't think I did on the last one. Also, this fabric is more fluid and softer. I'm glad I made it.

Next project will probably be the skirt for the Timmel Swap and then the cardigan. Then I will be finished with that!







And BTW, the honeymoon is
OVER!

Yes, those are little teeth marks in the upper right hand corner. My perfectly good ipod is now perfectly useless. Arghhh!!!






OK, well, I guess I can't stay mad forever.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww,,your pup is so cute, and that is a beautiful top, love the color

Adrienne said...

YAY!!! Nancy you are a GEM! I am doing this tomorrow!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Summerset said...

Wow! Beautiful top, you look really lovely in that color. I am so jealous of your green grass and foliage, too!

AllisonC said...

Lovely spring top and thank you for posting the whole tutorial. Sorry about your ipod, but you are right how can you be mad at such a cutie!

cidell said...

Mmmm. I would be ticked. But, you have the iPhone, right?! Great blouse. Can't wait to get started on mine.

Melissa said...

Oh your poor ipod - well "puppy love" will cure all the sadness I'm sure. Your blouse is beautiful!

Elaray said...

Oh no! The dog ate your iPod! Your top looks fantastic. Love the color, but as Cidell sited (from the Dritz Guide to Modern Sewing, 1964)in her blog, "Negroes can't wear green!!!!!" LOL

Jillian said...

Thanks for the tutorial! I am definitely going to try and sew this top now!

Marji said...

Love the blouse - it's a great style on you.
So sorry about the Ipod. It's why puppies and babies are so adorable don't you think?

Tany said...

This pattern is on my list too! You did a great job!

Cindy May said...

this is terrible. better the ipod than the iphone but STILL how sad!! what a fabulous tutorial on the blouse

Lisa @ The Hem Line said...

Hey, Nancy! My son's ipod did this about a year ago and Apple replaced it. It would be worth giving them a call. The way I understand it is all ipods automatically get one free replacement is it gets damaged or something goes wrong.