Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Plan



I re-did my story board for the swap and this is better for me. I hate, hate hate Word. So I did it in Publisher and saved it as a JPG. much better...
You can click on the picture for a better view.



My old machine was giving me fits yesterday. I finally became the queen of hearts and shouted "Off with her head!" and grabbed a screwdriver. Amazing what a little oil will do. No more crazy zig zagging - yay!


I was on the ball today I must say. Finished NL 6382 capris and did a photo tutorial for installing a lapped zipper. I have it listed in my sidebar. Am wearing the capris right now, but they are too big. I cut them down 2 sizes while making them, but they are still loose at the top. Hmmmm

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind that I linked my blog to yours. I will need to go over your lapped zipper tutorial before I dive into my black SWAP skirt!! thanks in advance :)

Unknown said...

Loving the colors, especially that striped aqua.

Elaray said...

I am in awe of sewers who SWAP. Your selections are beautiful, as are your fabrics. Please post your progress.

Bonnie O. said...

I stumbled across the SWAP over the weekend. Although I'm not going to play this round, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. I love the ensemble you have planned. I really love every pattern you selected (especially S4787 & S4122) and the color scheme will be lovely!

I have only recently started sewing again after a 10-year hiatus and am excited to find other sewers' blogs.

Good luck in the SWAP!

hassam said...

so nice coollll