Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Additions


Oh, how could I forget to add ACCESSORIES to the list of A's? I will add this to the post

Accessories are a must. You can make or break an outfit with the accessories. Now, I’m no expert on accessories, and I can’t affort to hire Rachel Zoe, so it’s the trial and error or “practice makes perfect” theories you want to put into effect here. Think of this, vibrant green satin blouse, black skirt, and clogs. Just doesn’t work, does it? Or how about that beautiful evening dress and a big black leather hobo purse? I think not. If you’re iffy on what’s “hot” as far as accessories go, check out any number of style magazines, and pay attention to jewelry, shoes, bags,


1 comments:

Diana said...

A girl after my own heart. I love accessories too.No outfit is complete wthout the perfect shoe ,or jewellery.