Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's a Done Deal - I think

Indecision can paralyze progress. SO. I've decided I'm making this pattern


with this fabric


with this lining


for the stitch and flip class. I will stay with my original swap plan. I will make the 1945 jacket out of the Latte Tweed and the black wool (someday. soon.)

BUT first things first. I was just looking at the Lists blog and decided to make a list of my own
Sewing things to do before Christmas

1. cut out jacket for stitch and flip class.
2. cut out vest for my brother for Christmas - oh wait - I already did that!
3. make jacket in stitch and flip class
4. make brother's vest
5. cut and make jacket for quazi-SIL
6. I can make two SWAP items before the start date of JAN 1 - I plan to make the 2 BWOF blouses.
Now will I get this done? I better - because after Christmas, this is where I'll be

10 comments:

Tracey said...

I love both pieces of fabric, where did you get them? And where is the destination in the photo? Wherever that is, I think I want to go too. Especially after shoveling snow for most of the evening.

Kitty Couture said...

Your jacket is going to be beautiful!

Summerset said...

Great choice for the jacket and lining!

I'm a so jealous over that destination. Wherever it is, it is better than New England right now! (Of course, I'm kidding, we all love home the best!)

Christina said...

The fabrics for your jacket great.

Is that Hawaii? :)

Elaray said...

I love both of the fabrics you've chosen for your jacket.

Chicago Sarah said...

Oooooh that lining. Please tell us where you got it! I can't wait to see the finished project. :)

Nancy Winningham said...

The lining is silk charmeuse from Fabric Mart Fabrics and was only $4.99/yard!

Vicki said...

Nice choices The lining is pretty darn cute!

Tany said...

I have that Vogue pattern too! I can't wait to see how this one is turning out!

Linda L said...

I made the green jacket from Vogue and made it up in green as well. I think you will like this jacket, I really like all three views.

I love, love, love the lining!!!