Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Wishlist








McCalls 5480. I really like this coat, and I have some wool in my stash that I could use.












Marfy dress and jacket from Spring Catalog



Things I'd like to get started on:

I bought some reversible twill fabric that I'd like to make a shorter version of this coat from Fashion Sewing Group


Burda Dress: I've been wanting to make this for a long time and already have the fabric to make it and a jacket.
































I have some beautiful ivory boucle to make this BWOF jacket







And a turquoise boucle for this one:









I already have the fabric and trim for this blouse. I love it.





I have fabric to make both of these:

































And this:





And, I still want to find something perfect to make this!

2 comments:

Sigrid said...

WOW, these are all great patterns. Look forward to seeing your versions of these.

renee said...

So half these patterns have been on my "think about list".