Sunday, May 03, 2009

Moving On



Thanks so much for your HONEST feedback on the blouse. Now I know I can move on to something else and not waste my good fabric. I think I will do a little surgery on this top though since it seems like a waste to such a good fit! I have some ideas in mind, so stay tuned!

I've decided that I'm going to use my "good" fabric for either this McCalls blouse,

or this Hot Patterns Miss Moneypenny blouse.  
Either way, it will wait until next month.  







I am going to update my plan for the mini wardrobe contest and instead of making the ruffled bottom dress, I am going to make another pair of pants out of some natural colored linen with a white stripe.


Instead of the white blouse, I am going to make  this BWOF blouse.  I made it last summer and wear it all the time.  This time, I will leave out the pockets and zipper.  I have some border print silk charmeuse that I am going to try to use to make it.  I would love to show you a picture of it, but I didscovered today that my camera charger is broken!  I'm not sure how I can get another one.  I went to  the HP website (it's an HP camera) and that was not much help.  When my daughter gets home I'll have to borrow her camera for a while - hers is newer and nicer than mine!

2 comments:

Myra said...

I would love to see the Moneypenny blouse. I think that is the coolest! I don't remember the BWOF sleeveless top, was that from your SWAP?

gwensews said...

Miss Moneypenny is a cute blouse. I made a muslin of it. The gathers under the bust are quite full, and I think go toward the side too far. You may want to make a correction there.