This poor thing has been cut out for over a month just waiting to be sewn together. I finally did it today. It is another version of Simplicity 4076. I just did a review on PR, and was surprised to see that this pattern has been reviewed 116 times (well, 117 now)!
When I made this once before, it was too tight across the bust. With the shape of the front piece, I couldn't figure out how to do one. Well, this time I really thought about how the pieces would be sewn together and where the bust point would be. I knew I needed to add width to the side and length to the front. This is how I did it. I probably could have added just a little more width to the side, but this worked.
I also used FOE (fold over elastic) on the neck edge. This was my first time using FOE and I did have a little trouble keeping the fabric in the middle of it, but I got it to work. I used a binding foot, but it might have been just as easy with a regular foot. It was still a little low, so I slip stitched the neck edges together to make it a little higher. Because of the twist, I don't think you can actually alter the pattern to make it higher.