Version one of this blouse is finished! I'm pleased with the result (wearing it now) but can still see a few tweaks that I would like to make. I think it looks great on, but every time I look at the pictures, all I can see is wrinkles and draglines! I wore the blouse all day and it's very comfortable, even though I usually don't like anything on my arms like elastic. I think the next time I make it, I will put a band at the bottom of the sleeve rather than doing the casing and elastic.
I'm very happy with the fit in the back, so I don't think I need to change anything there.
I messed up on the button holes because I marked them on the band, lengthened the band, and didn't adjust the buttonholes. Normally this wouldn't matter because I ALWAYS mark the top and bottom buttonhole and then use the simflex to mark the others. For some weird reason, I didn't do that this time. I got 3 buttonholes made out of 6 (now 7) before I discovered my mistake. Fortunately, I was able to correct it without too much noticeability, but next time I will make sure I do it right. Also, next time I am going to add 1/2" to each side seam at the bust. I haven't decided yet whether to add just to the front, or to the front and back. I'm trying to evaluate whether the side seam needs to move or not.
The other day, someone had posted a link to Wordle on her blog. (Sorry, I thought I knew which blog this came from, but when I went back to check, I couldn't find it.) That was