Yesterday I finished another version of BWOF 2-2007 #108. OK, first of all, please excuse the hat hair. It was cold here this morning and I was wearing a hat. I didn't fix my hair to take these pictures! That being said, I basically made this blouse the same as the last, but this time just did a few fit adjustments. I let out the sideseams a bit and this eliminated the pulling across the bust. I also made the elastic in the arms about 1/2" longer, so they are a little more comfortable too. I'm not sure I'm so happy with how high the collar is on this pattern.
This fabric has a little more body that the one I used on the first version, and so the collar really stands up high. I'm not sure if that is just the cut of the collar, or if I need to lower the neckline a little bit. The one on the model looks like it lies down flat. Since this blouse only has a partial stand, you can't make the blouse using just the stand and not the collar unless you design a new band. You can, however, use binding around the neck instead of a collar for a different look. I've made a few more adjustments on the pattern now, so I'd like to make this again in a long sleeve to see how the adjustments work out.