Monday, November 25, 2013

SWAP - I've got a plan





I've got a plan - but that doesn't mean I'll stick to it!  Years of experience tells me that the SWAP plan always changes by the time it is over!  Right now my plan is of all new made garments.  If I don't finish everything by the end I can substitute since this year we're allowed

  • one purchased garment
  • one previously made garment
  • one garment made between now and the start date of December 26
I do plan on making a pair of pants (or two) before the start date.  If I don't finish everything, I do have black skinny pants or a top that I can substitute.   I should be able to make everything by the end though since I do not have any major trips or moves proposed by the end date!

I originally wanted to make everything from stash, but I found a great coating for a great price at fabric.com.

















Also, I have been wanting to make this Sandra Betzina skirt for a long time, but didn't have the right stripe.

Of course, once I found that stripe, I had to have the aqua too!  Everything else though, will be from stash.  I will keep you posted!
































2 comments:

Cherie said...

Nancy, love this swap! Where did you buy the striped fabric? Love the aqua one!

Cherie

Nancy K said...

Love your swap. Great pattern and fabric choices.