I finished this today, and it took me way longer than it should have. Here is what the "ghost" did"
1. I know I cut the front of this blouse out correctly. When I went back to work on it the next day, the entire top (about 12") of the fronts was missing on both sides! I fixed this by adding a yoke to the fronts.
2. The iron dropped on the floor again.
3. Numerous pieces were cut wrong side out. I fixed one of these pieces by embroidering over the left front yoke.
4. My machine started sewing in circles (OK, it was a bent needle - but I've never seen that happen before.)
5. My collar pieces all lined up perfectly last time and I had nothing but trouble with them this time.
6. Since I had redrawn my pattern pieces after I made changes last time, I decided to tissue fit the pattern again. It seemed way too tight in the hips, so I added 2" all together. After I made the blouse, I realized I did not need to add any at all.
All in all, I really like this blouse. the fabric is really nice and I'm loving the buttons and the button detail. I had to do a lot of "fixes" on this one, but I'm glad I did. I could have "gotten by" without fixing a lot of the little things - maybe no one else would have ever known, but I would have, and that kind of stuff drives me crazy sometimes.
Anyway, I'm keeping this short and sweet - I'm anxious to get back to sewing my next bra! I received another order from SewSassy and also had ordered some lace on ebay. I'll post pictures later.