I finished the pants and I definitely have some pros and cons on these. None of which have anything to do with the pattern! First of all, this was terrible fabric. I bought this fabric from FSG over a year ago (maybe 2) with high hopes. It feels very nice, especially for a polyester fabric. It has a loose weave, which I imagine will allow it to breathe better. I did prewash the fabric, and it came out beautifully. However, the problems started with the layout. It was almost impossible to keep this fabric straight on grain, even though it has a very visible grainline and weave. I think the loose weave just makes it very unstable. The other problem was that it ravelled terribly, even from just moving the cut pieces to another table. I had to serge all of the pieces' outside edges before I even began to sew anything. I didn't do this to the pockets though and now wish I had.
I'm not so sure Im in love with the inseam pockets because they leave an outline on the front of the pants. Next time I would use lining fabric for these.
This pattern has two darts in the front and I need to do something with them. (easier to change darts than to get my stomach flatter!) Anyway, There seems to be some pooching in the front, so I'm not sure if I need to eliminate one of the darts or make the darts longer. I'm going to have to work on this a little bit.